Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Op shops and bargains

Well let's see, what have we been up to???

Yesterday Savers had a half price sale. It was so crowded I felt claustrophobic. However, I managed to brave the childrens section.




Here are a few things I bought for Paisley.




And a few things I found for Monet.

They are mostly really good brands or practically brand new.

I only spent $25.

I also got Hurley an awesome little outfit from Myer. It's baby Bardot. Would normally cost over $70 but it was ours for $28. Pretty good I thought.




Abientot, catch you later.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

small forest said...

Hah! even your 'Savers' choices seem to have that certain french flavour! Absolute bargains. Did you know ive only just found out what Savers is? Where have I been?
With my head stuck in my fabric cupboard obviously!
Nice to have you blogging like a trooper finally. Dont stop anytime soon, lovely. x