Thursday, June 17, 2010

Op-Shopping

Well so much for sewing today, maybe later tonight. I went op-shopping instead.



This is everything, a heap of vintage pillow cases which I intend to use for patchwork. I was inspired to do this after spotting the complete yumminess over at at The Vintage Sheet.



This badge has to be one of my favourite things I came home with. It's not vintage but it's oh so cute. I should have for more than one, I can just tell there will be fights over it.



These forks are fantastic, we had one of these when I lived at home, and it was my favourite.



A china mug cause I hate stonewear. But with 3 kidletts crockery is always being chipped and broken. There are a few buttons in a jar and a pink cashmere sweater that hopefully will find a new life as something for one of mygirls.

There is lots of other lovlies hiding in there. I think some of them might find their way into an envelope for meet me at mikes exciting envelope project.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

10 comments:

Liss said...

Oh I love op-shopping I'm always looking for teacups/saucers, vintage tupperware and cookbooks!

Great finds!

dorothybills..... said...

What a loot! Looks like so much fun has been had!
Will look out for you on weekend, I might be wearing a large houndstooth coat one day......& who is you sis, it is a small world hey!

Tania said...

Funny how just a tiny glimpse of a part of a thing can bring back a flood of buried memories. My Nana and Pa used to have that cutlery set...

Angie said...

so much opshop goodness there

Maria said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do and met many blogging friends.

WOW What a lot of lovely treasures you have found at the oppy.



http://maria-lifeontheblock.blogspot.com

Elisha said...

Thanks guys, I am so excited to be getting some comments, I bet you remember what it was like when you all first began. It definately is inspiration to keep crafting and come up with something good to post every other day. :-)

Jodie said...

Nice op-shop haul :) Thanks for visiting my blog and for commenting and for following too! I get insanely excited whenever I get a comment, haha. I'm very new to the blogging world too but it's lots of fun. And I find so much inspiration from all of the other crafty people out there.

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

some gret finds in there, gathering supplies for some sewing!

yardage girl said...

Some nice finds there - I love those forks too!

Fairfield Permit Application said...

Great blog thanks for posting