Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Apricot and Almond Slice







No matter how hard I try I cannot take a good shot with this iPhone. It's probably their way of getting you to buy all the photography apps......no I am probably just a crap photographer.

There is something wrong with my real camera, there is a big purple blotch on the screen, like when you get a speaker to close to a television. I figured it was just the screen, but no, there are big purple blotches on every photo. I think maybe the kids got it too close to a magnet, or perhaps they got it wet, who knows.....

Anyway, the purpose of this post was that museli slice, I was lucky to get a photo before it was all gone.

I borrowed the recipe off this lovely lady, but I tweaked it a little. I had no raw sugar so I used brown sugar, and we are not fans of sultanas so I chopped up some apricots and chucked in a few almonds instead.

It is really tasty and a bit chewy and over-all quite scrummy.

Better drink my tea before it gets cold, oh and that's the mug I got at the oppy the other day, my favourite now.


4 comments:

Jodie said...

The exact same thing happened to our camera and it turned out there was water in it :(

I find it hard to take a good photo with my iphone too. I did succumb to buying a couple of apps and have lots of fun with Hipstamatic.

Oh, and your muesli slice looks delish!

Maria said...

Your slice looks Yummy so popped over and have put the recipe in my favorites. thanks.

dorothybills..... said...

Great, I have also been looking for a yummy muesli slice recipe!

I have found the best thing to do with the iphone is get really close to what you want to take a pic of, looks good even if not everything is in the shot, hope this makes sense?

Unknown said...

Ooh I can almost smell that slice , yum !