Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Creative Space

I know I am late but I have been very busy. I have been baking bread... Well, trying to





This is my latest effort. Not too bad. You should have seen yesterdays, it resembled a very firm brick!

I decided that perhaps the tin was too blame (of couse it wasn't my fault) so we went for the Cobb today. So funny, I peeked in the oven half way through, this time my bread resembled a large mushroom.

Alot harder to slice when it actually rises, I need to be on the look out for an electric knife. They often show themselves at op-shops and garage sales.








I left the dough to prove for about 8 hours today. This wasn't intended, I popped out quickly and ended up gallavanting all over the country side, all afternoon. Anyway, the dough smelt like beer when I returned, and the bread tastes like sour dough, YUM!

Unfortunately it's nearly all gone. Tomorrow I will make 2.....

3 comments:

Maria said...

Your bread does look YUM!! Yep that is the trouble with home made bread, we eat too much.

Elisha said...

oh wow! eating my bread for breakfast with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.....soooo amazing!

Copper Patch said...

Ooh looks great. I can almost taste the butter and vegemite on it!