Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's 7.00 on a Sunday.....


This Saturday we smiled as Paisley was a ray of sunshine in her annual ballet recital.
She had been telling me for weeks that she was going to be a stingray.
I wondered why a stingray would be wearing an orange and yellow tutu.



There was only enough of this vintage fabric for two bikinis.
The other is a size 10 and will be in the shop some time this week.


Mornington's Twilight Market on Saturday was cancelled.
It will be rescheduled for a few weeks time.

Today I was at the Mulgrave Makers Market.
The weather put a bit of a damper on things.
There were a few people out and about
but it was definitely not bikini weather.


Look at that forgeous face!

Last Thursday was spent at the Werribee Open Plane Zoo.
I highly recommend it.


The puddles made for an exciting safari tour.

See that animal out the back window?


Isn't he beautiful.
I wish I could have taken him home.

Harold, or was it Henri? He loved posing for all the passers by.


This cheeky guy would strike a different pose after each photo.
Such an exhibitionist.
Three weeks till the next market.
Dec 19th Mulgrave Makers Market

Then it's Red Hill on New Year's Day
Should be a busy one.

Lot's of new stock will be in the etsy store over the next few days.
I'll keep you posted.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: