Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Creative Space

Of course with this coming up
I am madly sewing these.
I also plan on making some more simple sundresses.
I found a really nice denim-look linen that will make a fantastic sundress.
There are other things on the list too,
they might have to wait till the next market though.

I am on my third cup of coffee already this morning.
I have been burning the candle at both ends.
Better take some vitamins to make sure I don't succumb to any lurgies before the market.

Here are the fabrics that the reversible bikinis are avaible in at the moment.
There will be more choices available soon.
I think that I will keep gingham as the contrasting fabric though.
A bit of a signature thing..... you know.



I have been so busy
I need a babysitter and a housecleaner
any volunteers?

To find out what others are up to check out Kootoyoo

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ah, the pre-market manic...know it well :-P Love your fabric mixes..very sweet.

Anita said...

Gorgeous fabric combo. You've gotta love gingham! Happy stitching :)