Monday, November 15, 2010

And the Winner is.....

First let me explain how I picked a winner....
I had to write down each entry and allot it a number
because some comments contained more than one entry.
Facebook likers were further down on the list. Nothing personal.
There were 66 entries in total.

Then I popped over to random.org
entered the parameters
and clicked generate.

And the winners are...
13. Nadia

Congratulations, I will attempt to contact you via blogger and facebook to discuss sizes and fabrics.  I shall also need your addresses.

Thank you sooooo much to every one who participated.  A special thank you goes to those that twittered without even being asked.
As a result of someones tweet
We have been featured on Bondville Kids and Bondville.
Websites devoted to Australian Designers.

Again, without you all I never would have thought this was possible.
Thanks for all your supportive comments
and all the hard work everyone put in to get our name out there.

Don't forget
if you didn't win
you can still bag a bargain in our etsy store.
Prices are currently $25
but won't stay that cheap for much longer.



2 comments:

Jelly Bean Books said...

Wow, thank you SO much! Your bikinis are just gorgeous :) ~ Christine

willywagtail said...

Congratulations on the extra feturing. That is terrific. Cherrie