Thursday, November 4, 2010

Girls Denim Bikinis and My Creative Space

Well, they are not real denim, that would just be too wet and soggy.  But they look like denim.  It's chambray.  I love this stuff.  Used to have a shirt made out of this stuff..... love it!!!!

Check out the hangar too!  I am really happy with how they turned out.

So you might not hear much from me till after the market on Sunday.  I am pretty busy sewing.  I still manage to find other things to distract me from the job at hand.

A big Super Thanks to you all for your lovely comments!  When I am lacking motivation I jump on here and read them again.  Then I find the energy to sew late into the night.

And for those of you who have just started visiting and are wondering where these gorgeous bikinis can be found.......  You will have to wait till next week.... or you can come and visit me at the Rosebubs Retro and Recycled Children's Market at the Rosebud Secondary College Hall.  It's indoors so no need to worry about the weather.

Next week I shall be opening an etsy store with the stock leftover from the market.  I promise!  And we will have a givewaway to celebrate.  You could win one of three MonetPaisley cotton bikinis!

I was thinking some of you have more than one daughter so I will be sure to give you more than one chance of winning.

Talking about giveaways...... I just won a giveaway over at Finki. Eeeeek! how gorgeous.  I think the red one is heading my way.  Will be sure to show a photo when it arrives.

To check out other peeps creative endeavours hean on over to kootoyoo

3 comments:

willywagtail said...

Wonderful that there is a market for recycled clothes, etc. How funny is it that I won the other t-shirt at Finki. So glad you wanted the red one. Happy sewing. Chambray is one of my favourite fabrics from way back although I never actually wear it but it feels good to sew with. Cherrie

Aussie-waffler said...

Good luck with the market, the bikinis look really cute.

Anonymous said...

Love these Elisha!

Love Sara xo