Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Emerald Coast


I love the glare, it says "I've had enough of this photoshoot, I want to go to the park". 

And I just adore these emerald green bathers on Monet.

I have fixed all the little foibles that my pattern had when I upsized it.  I have changed the back of the top and repositioned the straps for comfort.  I also removed any saggy baggy fabric in the bum of the pants and made sure there was no innappropriate gaping.  I can see these bathers seeing lots of sunny days this summer. 

 Next chance I get I am going to make a size 4 from this gorgeous green fabric that used to be a dress of mine.  I hope that someday someone will love them just as much as I do.


The coral coloured linen dress is the last one left from the stock I took to the last market.  I wish I had more of this fabric, it was everynoes favourite.  I am glad I got to keep this one.

I have also discovered Picasa.  It's photo editing software from google, and it's free to download.  Isn't it amazing what it's done for my photos?

8 comments:

the textured leaf said...

Wow! unreal shots. umm.... my fave is third across from the bottom cos its so weird of course! love you x

dorothybills..... said...

Love the colour of these ones! Super fantastic shots...cant beat the beach for a 'shoot'! x

Kate said...

Great photos - they are great bathers! Thanks for your comment, the elephant doesn't have a rattle, but I have some squeakers to try in the future.

NessaKnits said...

My daughter has orderd a bikini for Christmas. Not a tankini, a bikini please.

NessaKnits said...

My daughter is about a size 10, at aged nearly 9. She is very tall. Just wondering how much they are? And I don't know so much. I just looked it up when I got home. I thought Wedgewood, good brand, looks 70's when I went shopping ... lol.

Clara said...

The girls expressions are priceless and the suits are fantastic. Great shots too.

Angie said...

Gorgeousness everywhere here!

melissa said...

Your girls are gorgeous!...and love the bathers too