Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Big Hand For Tinniegirl and Curlypops......

I would like to thank Tinniegirl and Curlypops for organising Blogtoberfest.

By attempting to blog everyday I have accomplished the amazing...... found my niche.

You see.... I ran out of blog material very early on in Blogtober.....

So I thunk.... and I thought..... and I thunk some more.....

And I began crafting.....

First I finished some quilts....

Then I made a T-shirt....

Then I did some philosophysing....

Then....  I did the amazing..... I decided to make my girls bikinis....

And because of the thinking, thunking and philosophisationing...

I kept at it.... over...  and over.... and over....

and came up with these!

and these!

and then these!



And now I am launching my new swimwear at Rosebubs Market next Sunday!

Which will be followed up by my etsy store Grand Opening and a Giveaway!

So keep an eye out for some special events over the next fortnight.

Thanks guys for all your input and inspiration, it wouldn't have been possible without you!

6 comments:

willywagtail said...

That is the best Blogtoberfest story I could think of. Congratulations about all that hunking and thinking. Cherrie

'Joyce' said...

oh how wonderful. I love these little bikinis. All the very best with your markets and sewing and sales. You are going to be very, very busy. They are lovely. You are rather very clever with a camera too. I love your photos.

NessaKnits said...

Well done!

Finki said...

All your thinking and thunking has produced some mighty fine swimwear. They are adorable, congratulations.

Rebecca said...

So excited for you! Those bathers will be a hit on the Peninsula. Well done!

Helen V said...

Hi Elisha, Congratulations, your work looks amazing and I wish you every success. P.S. Let me know if you need a website built for you?

Helen