Saturday, July 2, 2011

One Step Foward....

Two steps back!

My computer is broken again! The loveliest of lovely young-uns of mine has dropped the laptop and the power socket has been knocked out of place.

So it's back to phone blogging for me.  It seems there have been some improvements to the android blogging app and now I can add links to my posts.

In other news my sewing machine has cracked the sads too....

Little does it know it is going off to sewing machine hospital next week.

So with no computer and no sewing machine life has been very boring indeed (only joking, there was that vile gastro bug that kept me busy for a week or more...).

It has got me thinking... what did we do before the internet?  Who did we turn to for information before Mr Google came along? Are people smarter now we have the Information Super-Highway.

I have also been knitting, that got me thinking also.... What else can you do while knitting... but think?

I will be back later with some knitting inspired questions for you....

Stay tuned...

P.S. There is no spell checker in this version of blogger.... My apologies!


2 comments:

small forest said...

Im way dumber since the internet came along...I used to love being lost in my own thoughts abnd now there is this big jumbled mess most of the time, x

Richard Rose said...

Before the internet we had books and TV to keep us entertained and we went out to visit or meet friends and family instead of messaging them on facebook.

On another note, I share your pain with your computer woes as I have 2 faulty computers here. Fortunately, one is still working sufficiently for me to blog, read email and a few other tasks.