Sunday, July 17, 2011

Knitting Up A Storm

I have good news on most fronts today....
My sewing machine has been repaired and I am off to pick her up on Tuesday. Planning a little alone time for me and her....
Tax return is lodged so I should be able to get a new computer within the next couple of weeks. Perhaps this time I need accidental damage insurance, any advice?
I have tried the dress I am knitting on Monet and it fits really  well.  I am thinking about translating it into other sizes, and making one for Paisley too.  Different colours of course.
Hopefully with my ragamuffins back at school tomorrow I will be able to find the time to finish the dress by the end of the week.
Have you got any good news to share?
Love you all.... xx

2 comments:

hannah bananna said...

yAY for you with the knitting and the perserverence. Its a really pretty dress, so can see why you would perservere!I am looking forward to summer and your bikinis, so over the cold, looking forward to seeing the finished dress.
Lee-Anne xx

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Yay, learning to knit tomorrow, my big day!! I'm a big fan of bold black & white wide stripes, it will look amazing, love Posie