Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Matching Footstool

I was feeling awfully crafty this morning...

I got the matching footstool to this one, covered.

While I was sewing my little hubba-bubba got up on the table and was smelling the lilies I bought with the shopping last week.

They have just opened up and all those horrible yellow pollen thingys were sitting there ripe for the taking.

When I came into the lounge to see what he was up to... I found him covered in pollen head to toe.

That is why he has only a nappy on in these photos.

That stuff is impossible to get out!

He still has a yellow face and hands.

His t-shirt (a favourite of mine... and his... from yknot) is soaking in nappisan now.

He just loves these footstools, they are quite bouncy and serve as a mini trampoline for this little bubba.

Both my girls love them too and there are often fights.  Hubba-bubba ends up with both of them.

I will have to keep an eye out for more footstools, I think they make a great addition to any room.

What is it that you can't resist buying from the oppy? lamps? fabric? plates?
And then what do you do when you have too many?


The Kooky Green Owl said...

I have a problem with lamps....I can't stop buying them and i don't discriminate- standard lamps, table lamps, whatever...as long as it's got a good shape, I'll take it! cute footstool by the way:)

b and e said...

Your little hubba-bubba is completely adorable!

I'm a little silly when it comes to vintage aprons and breakfast trays.

Here's what I do when i get too many-
ignore the fact and buy more. Quite simple really :)