Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Creative Space

I realise we are supposed to post our creative space on Thursdays but I have been so busy creating that I haven't had time.

Firstly let's talk about the latest lot of Bikinis I have cut out. I have my first wholesale order for the season and it's got me excited. I am currently cutting into this gorgeous Amy Butler fabric from her Soul Blossoms Range.

We will talk more about where the bikinis are going to in my next post, but for now let me update you on what else I have been up to...

I have sandwiched and quilted this quilt top I made almost a year ago.

I just have to bind it, ( I have no idea what fabric to use...) and then I will take some lovely photos outdoors with my real camera.... and then find a real computer.... so as to do a real blog post....

Find more creative spaces here.

1 comment:

Teek said...

I love the Amy Butler fabric. That will look gorgeous in some bikinis. The quilt is also looking good!!
Thanks for stopping by. I loved reading your comments.